Friday, January 9, 2015

Current Obsessions - Dark Lips - Part One

If you are anything like me, you know the importance of a good base. I find if I want my dark lips to last all day, I need to use some kind of lip liner. I have three dark liners, so that makes my choices pretty easy. Do I want black, dark red-berry or dark brown-red. Easy! I really enjoy the NYX liners, but I do prefer the normal pencil liners to the retractable ones. I think they work better and break less often for me.

 From top to bottom: NYX Lip Liner Pencil in 851 Black Berry, NYX Lip Liner Pencil in 830 Currant, 
NYX Retractable Lip Liner in mlp16 Plum


  From left to right: NYX Retractable Lip Liner in mlp16 Plum, NYX Lip Liner Pencil in 830 Currant,
 NYX Lip Liner Pencil in 851 Black Berry


NYX Retractable Lip Liner in mlp16 Plum

NYX Lip Liner Pencil in 830 Currant

NYX Lip Liner Pencil in 851 Black Berry



Stay tuned for part two in which I show you some nice dark lipsticks.




Everyday is an adventure.

1 comment: