Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Out to Tea FOTD -1/25/15

Sunday my brother invited Nate and me out to tea with him and a few of his friends. Later Nate's parents came over to visit and have dinner. I was looking for a easy but sparkly look that I could slap on my face and then not touch up the rest of the day. I didn't touch up my lips at all. There is definitely some fading, but it seemed mostly even so I didn't end up with that weird ring you can get sometimes from your lipstick disappearing from eating or drinking. The full face photo is from about 7:30 after Nate's parents left. (which is also why the lighting isn't so great)

 
 


What I used:
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Glamour Doll Eyes - Rocket
Wet n Wild - Brulee
Glamour Doll Eyes - Foil Me
LASpash Eyeshadow Base/Sealer
Glamour Doll Eyes - Monster Mash
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - Perversion
Maybelline Volum' Express Flared
Sephora Nano Lip Liner - 20 Real Red
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Amsterdam


To be perfectly honest with you guys, I am more than a little disappointed that no one (in real life) seemed to notice my face. I wore OCC's technopagan to my second cousin's birthday party and not one single person commented, which is very odd for that crowd of people. Yesterday I went out with my brother who usually comments on my makeup, and a friend who is a drag queen and no one seemed to enjoy my sparkle.


Do you ever feel like even though you do your makeup for yourself,
you kinda wish sometimes someone would notice?
Its ok though 'cause I loved it.




Everyday is an adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment