Friday, January 23, 2015

Super Lazy Space Cow FOTD - 1/20/15

*I had a different blog post planned for Tuesday and I lost my notes that I needed to type up so now I will have to redo everything before I can share it with you. That got me all discombobulated because I spent so much time looking for it so I never got anything done until today. Bad blogger!*

I wanted to wear some makeup, but didn't really want to be bothered. Makes sense, no? I pulled out my binder of indie shadows and looked for a nice purple all over wash of color type shade. I decided Femme Fatale's Space Cow was just that shade. Femme Fatale's website describes this shade as: a soft lavender eye shadow tinged with grey and highlighted by a muted reddish pink shimmer. Personally I find it to be a nice pastel blue leaning lavender with a pretty light blue and pink shift.








What I used:
Korres Mattifying Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation - 110 Ivory & 150 Buff
ELF High Definition Powder
Benefit-  Dandelion
Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick - Sydney
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Cannes
ELF Eyebrow Kit - Dark
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
LASplash Eyeshadow Sealer/Base
Wet n Wild - Brulee
Femme Fatale - Space Cow


What do you think?
I really love being lazy with my makeup because that means I can wear it more often and still have time for life. Beautiful indie shadows with a nice duochrome really make for a nice look without much effort.
A+
What's your favorite duochrome indie shadow?




Everyday is an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment